Igggames Applewood Free Download PC Game setup in single direct link for windows . For More Pc Games Download at IGGGames
Applewood igggames Free Download PC Game Cracked in Direct Link and Torrent. Applewood igg games – Discover the true meaning of apples in this charming adventure-platformer. You can also download Siege of Centauri Free Download
CRACKED – FREE DOWNLOAD – TORRENT
23 Sep, 2019
Applewood is a fruit-centric, nutrient-rich imp-ing game featuring Ringo the Imp! He’s not very strong. He doesn’t have magic powers or a sword that vanquishes darkness. He can fly! … But only for a few seconds at a time. He’s a pale and squishy little guy who isn’t even that good at the one thing that makes him special. Yet, in spite of all of this, he’s about to go on an incredible adventure, see and do some amazing things, and overcome his weaknesses through clever-thinking, compassion, and a stick-to-it attitude like no other!
It was made basically entirely by one guy! Is that impressive? Maybe? I guess you’ll just have to play the game to find out!
It usually takes a person around 4-6 hours to complete their first run of the main story. 100% completion takes a bit longer than that, and currently seems to require around 9-10 hours.
Actually, I designed the game to be approachable by players of all skill levels! There are no instant deaths, most of the challenge comes from thinky puzzles instead of twitchy action, and you can correct any mistakes you make midair using Ringo’s hover ability! It’s super accommodating! Just like how I responded to this bullet point, even though it’s not technically a question. See? Accommodating!
- Thoughtful, resource-management-based platforming
- You can fly!
- A totally-interconnected, hand-crafted 2D world
- You CAN’T attack directly (that’s rude)
- Figure out clever ways to deal with conflict
- Use items found in the environment to solve problems
- A bundle of optional side-content!
- You can ride an octopus
- Hats! Steam users like hats, right?
- There are other collectibles, too!
- How long is it?
- This looks cute, but I’m terrible at platformers…
- Is this a Metroidvania?
- If Ringo doesn’t get new abilities, how does the gameplay stay interesting for 6 hours?
- Is there a story-focus?
Link Go4Up (Multi Links):
Link Google Drive:
(See instructions if you don't know how to install: Instructions on how to install) 1. Extract/Install. 2. Crack if needed. 3. Play game. 4. Have fun ^^. 5. (OPTION) Install the update version if they have the future in the link below:
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 2.2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620 (the lowest-end I’ve tested on thus far)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 155 MB available space
- Additional Notes: If you can get it running with less, let me know (It ought to work on any reasonably modern PC).